August 21, 2020
What are the top museums in Amsterdam? Of course, that depends heavily on your personal interests. Would you like to see beautiful paintings by renowned painters, made many years ago? Are you passionate about modern art, contemporary art, and design? Or is science something you have an affinity with? Amsterdam is a city with many possibilities. Discover them all and buy the cheapest museum tickets at Tours & Tickets.
Top 5 museums in Amsterdam
Amsterdam has countless interesting museums on various subjects. However, at Tours & Tickets we have composed a top 5 of must-visits during your stay in Amsterdam:
#1: The Rijksmuseum: discover the works by some of history’s most influential artists.
#2: The Van Gogh Museum: discover the world’s largest collection of paintings, drawings, and letters by Vincent van Gogh.
#3: Museum of Prostitution: discover all Red Light District’s secrets and learn everything about the world’s oldest profession.
#4: Stedelijk Museum: discover all kinds of modern art, contemporary art, and design.
#5: NEMO Science Museum: discover how science works in a fun and interactive way.
Article continues below
Staff favouriteRijksmuseum €22.50 Van Gogh Museum €22.00
Staff favouriteRed Light Secrets €17.00 €14.50
NewSTRAAT Museum – Street art and Graffiti €18.50 Diamond Museum Amsterdam €12.50
Staff favouriteMoco Museum €22.95 €21.95 Amsterdam Museum €20.00 €18.00 NEMO Science Museum €17.50 Dutch National Maritime Museum €16.50 €15.50 Stedelijk Museum €22.50 Jewish Cultural Quarter €18.00 €17.00
NewARTIS-Groote Museum €17.50 ARTIS-Micropia €17.50 Erotic Museum €8.00 €7.50 Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum €9.50 €9.00 Foam €12.50 Dutch Resistance Museum €14.00 €13.00 Museum of the Canals €16.50 Rembrandt House Museum €17.50 Torture Museum €9.50 €9.00 Willet-Holthuysen Museum €12.50 €11.50
The many advantages of Tours & Tickets
Why choose Tours & Tickets? We offer you cheap, skip the line tickets for all tours and museums in The Netherlands, for example, the top museums in Amsterdam. Besides that, you can easily book online, where you’ll always be up-to-date on the available dates and times. Enjoy your holiday!
Our top tips
- Nov 30, 2023 Magical Christmas markets in and near Amsterdam
- Nov 24, 2023 Discover fun things to do in Berlin in winter
- Nov 21, 2023 Brighten up the holidays with the Amsterdam Light Festival
- Nov 15, 2023 Christmas in Stockholm: a winter wonderland
- Nov 10, 2023 Everything you want to know about Kinderdijk and its nineteen windmills
- Nov 7, 2023 4 Fun day trips from Copenhagen
- Nov 3, 2023 The best Christmas markets in Berlin
- Oct 20, 2023 Halloween in Amsterdam: the Dutch capital at it spookiest
- Oct 19, 2023 A brief history of Rotterdam
- Oct 5, 2023 Let’s celebrate Halloween in Stockholm