The one and only Amsterdam Icebar is an extraordinary bar in the centre of Amsterdam. What sets it apart from the rest? It’s made entirely out of ice!
- Enjoy 3 drinks, included with your ticket
- Join Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz on his exploration of the Arctic
- Stay warm during the ice-cold experience with a coat and gloves
3 free drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
Clothes to keep you warm during the ice-cold experience
Children under the age of 18 are not allowed inside the icebar.
Icebar management reserves the right to refuse entrance if guests are intoxicated, underage, or unable to prove their age. Valid ID may be required.
Monday - Thursday: 15.45 - 22.40
Friday - Sunday: 11.45 - 01.00
Last admission is 40 minutes before closing time
Your timeslot indicates when you can enter the actual Icebar. You should arrive at least 20 minutes in advance so that you have plenty of time to enjoy your first free drink in the warm bar. You can spend up to 20 minutes in the actual Icebar while you enjoy two more free drinks, after which you can spend as much time in the warm bar as you want. The estimated duration indicated includes the time before the timeslot.
Tickets can be rescheduled or cancelled up to 8 hours in advance
Ticket is directly available on smartphone
You can reschedule your tickets yourself via our self rebook page up to 24 hours in advance
For questions about the product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair friendly
- Free access to bathroom
You might also like
- Staff favouriteBODY WORLDS Amsterdam €25.00 €22.50
- Staff favouriteRipley’s Believe It or Not! Amsterdam €25.00 €22.50
- Staff favouriteARTIS Royal Zoo €25.00
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam €23.50
- NewOur House - Immersive Experience on Electronic Music €22.50 €21.50
- The Amsterdam Dungeon €23.50
- THIS IS HOLLAND €23.50
- NewDA VINCI: GENIUS €25.00
- The Upside Down Amsterdam €25.95
Other popular things to do in amsterdam