Tours & Tickets Frequently Asked Questions
See the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a question about the Keukenhof? Please click here for the Keukenhof FAQ.
Tickets and Payments
- Where and how can I purchase tickets for an excursion, attraction or cruise?
Online and in our stores. At all our stores payments can be made by credit card or cash. Online bookings need to be paid by credit card, PayPal, or iDEAL. Online we accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Are there different prices for children and infants?
For some attractions, there are different prices for children and infants. See the product page for further information.
- Are there different prices for students or senior citizens?
No, we do not offer different prices for students or senior citizens.
- There seems to be a problem with my online payment, what can I do?
We kindly advise you to try to make the purchase using a different browser. If that does not work, please try to use a different payment method. If there are other issues or you need more information, please send us an email to email@example.com.
- I did not receive my tickets after I ordered them online. What can I do?
Please make sure to wait 30-45 minutes, and always check your SPAM folder. If the tickets did not arrive please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need the tickets directly because you are pressed for time to make your timeslot, you can always call us at +31(0)20-4204000.
- I do not want to use my tickets, can I get a refund?
Please look at the product pages to find out what the refund and rescheduling options are. These differ per product.
- I made a mistake when ordering my tickets, what can I do?
Some tickets cannot be refunded and/or rescheduled. Please send an email to email@example.com to see what your options are if you made a mistake.
- Can I extend the validity of my tickets?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what the options for your tickets are.
- Can I reschedule my tickets?
See more information about how you can reschedule your tickets by clicking this link.
- Can I cancel and get a refund for my tickets?
If you purchased your tickets via a 3rd party (such as Groupon, Actie van de dag, Vakantieveiligen, etc.) we kindly ask you to get in touch with them for a cancelation.
When purchased on our website, please see the product page as the cancellation policy differs per product.
Resellers, vouchers and tickets
- I have purchased tickets with a different company and I have a question about this, what do I do?
If you have a question about your visit, please contact us at email@example.com. For questions about the cancelation policy and for refunds, please contact the company where you purchased the tickets.
- Do I need to print my tickets?
In general it is not necessary to print your tickets. Most attractions and museums can scan the ticket from your mobile device. For some it is necessary to print the tickets, you can find this information on the product pages.
- I lost my tickets after I purchased them, is there anything I can do?
If you purchased your tickets in one of our shops and you lose these tickets, it is not possible for us to give you these tickets again.
- I already have a ticket/voucher purchased with another company (such as Groupon, Vakantieveilingen, Actie van de dag, etc.) without a specific date and time for the visit, do I need to make a reservation?
Yes, when you purchased a ticket with a different company, you also need to make a reservation. To select your preferred date and time, please follow the instructions on the voucher you have received.
For most of the promotions, you will receive one voucher per person. Each voucher contains one discount code normally located under the barcode.
To place the order, select the number of tickets for the date and time you would like to visit and fill in the mentioned codes on the check-out page by clicking the button: I have a discount code.
For any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your vouchers.
- I want some more information, what can I do?
For more information about the excursions, cruises, attractions, and museums feel free to email your question to email@example.com.
- I would like to make a reservations for a group, how can I do this?
For information and orders that involve groups, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I would like to go on a private excursion. Is this possible?
Please send an email for more information to email@example.com so we can see how we can help you.
- I have a complaint about my order, excursion, attraction or cruise. What can I do?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the details of your booking and what the complaint is about.
- I do not agree with the way my complaint was handled or the outcome, what can I do?
Unresolved complaints by consumers about digitally purchased products on Tours-tickets.com can be resolved through the Online Dispute Resolution.
- My name is on all the tickets I purchased, does this mean they can only be used by me?
No, as most of the tickets are scanned when you visit your destination, it is not important whose name is on the tickets. It is possible for friends/relatives to use tickets in your name or to give the tickets your purchased as a present.
- I want to go on an excursion, can I reserve a specific seat on the bus?
No, you are guaranteed a seat on the bus but it is not possible to book a specific seat.
- I have a ticket for an excursion, where do I check in and at what time do I need to check in?
For all the bus excursions you need to exchange your e-ticket at our shop at De Ruijterkade 34A at Amsterdam Central Station (click here for location on the map). You can find information concerning check-in time on the product page.
- Do I need to check in first even when I have a digital ticket?
When you go on a bus excursion it is necesarry to check in first. You can do this at our shop at De Ruijterkade 34A at Amsterdam Central Station.
- I purchased a ticket with another company, where do I exchange my voucher?
You can do this at our shop at De Ruijterkade 34A at Amsterdam Central Station.
- I purchased a ticket for an excursion on the website, do I need to print these tickets?
It is necesarry to have a printed ticket when entering the bus for your excursion. You can do this at our shop at De Ruijterkade 34A at Amsterdam Central Station.
- Do the excursions all leave from the same departure location?
You will be shown to the departure location after you have checked-in at the shop at De Ruijterkade 34A at Amsterdam Central Station.
- Do I come back at the same place when my excursion comes to an end?
- Are there toilets on the bus excursions?
On half day tours there are no toilets on the bus. During the tour it is possible to use a washroom at all the stops. On tours over 8 hours long, we provide busses with toilets onboard.
- Are the excursions wheelchair accessible?
No, our tours are not wheelchair accessible. During almost all tours there are parts where walking is required.
- Can I bring my dog with me on an excursion?
Only service dogs (who must be identifiable as such) are allowed to come on the excursion.
- Can I bring a stroller with me on the excursion?
Yes, it is possible to bring a stroller on an excursion, however it must be folded on the bus.
- What happens when I am late for my excursion?
When you are late for your excursion you are considered as a "no-show" this means that your tickets are not valid anymore for your excursion. For a fee you can reschedule the tickets for your excursion, visit the shop at Damrak 26 for more information.
- Can I join the excursion by myself, for example by public transport when I am late?
No, it is not possible to join an excursion at a different place after it has started.
- What do I do when I get lost while on my excursion?
Please contact us via +31(0)20-4204000, so we can help you find your guide. If not, you will need to come back by public transport. Please note, Tours & Tickets is not responsible for the costs of public transport back to Amsterdam.
- I do not speak English or Spanish, does my guide speak another language?
All of our guides speak English and Spanish and the excursion will be in these languages. Some of our excursions are also in French and German. Please look on the product page for information about the languages provided on your excursion.
- I purchased a ticket for an attraction on the website, do I need to print these tickets?
If you purchased on our own website, it is not necessary to print the tickets.
- I have a ticket with a timeslot, what happens when I am late?
If there is enough availability, you might be able to enter the attraction directly. If there is no availability at that moment, the staff will try to help you change your tickets for a later time.
- I took photos while visiting an attraction, can I use these for Marketing purposes?
To use images that are taken inside attractions or museum for marketing or sales purposes it is necessary to get permission please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- I have a ticket for a cruise, where is the departure point?
We have several cruises that depart from different places. Please check the product page and/or your tickets to see where you have to get on the boat.
- I would like to bring my own food or drinks on the boat is that possible?
No, it is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks on board. We do want you to stay hydrated, so a bottle of water or soda is no problem at all.
- I would like to go on a cruise with a group, is this possible?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check your options.
- I would like to rent a private boat, is this possible?
For renting a private boat please send an email to email@example.com.
- Can I bring my dog with me on an cruise?
Only service dogs (who must be identifiable as such) are allowed on the cruise boat.
- Can I bring a stroller with me on a cruise?
No they cannot come on board but strollers can be safely stored on the quayside when your cruise departs from Prins Hendrikkade.
- Are the cruises wheelchair accessible?
The boats are accessible to disabled people when they can walk the two steps in and out of the boat. Wheelchairs cannot be taken on board. The wheelchair can be safely placed on the quayside when your cruise departs from Prins Hendrikkade.
- I would like to purchase a combination deal, how do I know where to go first?
You order the tickets for a certain date and time, you can plan these visits yourself by ordering online.
- I would like to purchase a combination deal, do I need to use both tickets on the same day?
You order the tickets for a certain date and time, these can be ordered for different dates.
- I have a discount code, can I use this code for a combination deal?
No, discount codes provided by Tours & Tickets are not valid for combination deals.
- Canal Cruises
- Holland Tours
- Keukenhof Tours
- Floriade Expo
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam Selfie Museums
- Belgium Tours
- COVID Travel Test
- Combi Discount
- Covid-19 FAQ
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other