Tours & Tickets Frequently Asked Questions
See the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a question about the Keukenhof? Please click here for the Keukenhof FAQ.
1. Do I need to check-in at your head office for the excursions, if I did not buy the tickets at your office?
Yes, for all the bus excursions you need to exchange your e-ticket at our head office at De Ruijterkade 34A at Amsterdam Central Station (click here for location on the map). Hop on Hop off reservation e-tickets can be exchanged at the bus directly.
2. Departure locations
All the bus excursions depart from De Ruijterkade 34A at Amsterdam Central Station (click here for location on map). Our main stop for the Hop on Hop off bus is situated across the street from the Amsterdam Central Station/Victoria Hotel, but you can start the tour at any stop along the route.
3. Are there toilets on the bus tours?
On half day tours there are no toilets on the bus. During the tour it is possible to use a washroom along the stops. On full day tours we provide busses with toilets on the bus.
4. How can I pay?
Payments can be made by credit card or cash at all of our stores. Online bookings need to be paid by credit card, PayPal or iDEAL. Online we accept Visa and MasterCard.
5. I am interested in one of your canal cruises, can I book directly online?
Yes, you can book directly online for all the cruises. For the dinner cruise you will be requested to give a menu preference. We will contact you about your choice of menu by email.
6. I am interested in one of your private tours, but I would like to change one stop of the tour, is that possible?
All our private tours can be customized according to your wishes. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How can I book a tour?
Tours can be booked on our website and in our shops.
8. Do you offer bus tours departing from the airport?
We do not offer bus tours from the airport.
9. Can I book a tour at the last minute when I am already in Amsterdam?
Last minute bookings can be made at one of our shops. Availability can not be guaranteed. You can make a booking online at any moment.
10. Can I book a tour online with my Holland Pass?
The Holland Pass discount can be redeemed at our head office at Damrak 26. Booking online with the Holland Pass is not possible.
11. Limited availability?
If you want to book a tour and you see 'limited availability' please contact us at +31 (0)20 4204000.
12. Validity open tickets
Our open tickets are valid for 1 year (12 months), starting from the date of purchase.
13. Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
No, our tours are not wheelchair accessible. During almost all tours there are parts where walking is required. Only the Amsterdam City Sightseeing buses have a limited capacity for wheelchairs.
14. What is the child policy?
- 0 up to and including 3 years: free of charge
- 4 up to and including 13 years: child price
- At the age of 14, an adult price will apply
15. I received a notification on the website with a discount code. How long is this code valid?
The code is valid for 24 hours.
16. I received a notification on the website with a discount code. Does this discount apply to one product or more?
The discount will be applicable for your total order.
17. Can I get a refund on the products I’ve bought with the discount code I’ve got through the notification on the website?
The general terms and conditions of Tours & Tickets apply on products.
18. Can I bring my dog on board of the buses and boats?
No, unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on board (with the exception of guide dogs).
19. I have a complaint what should I do?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your complaint or call the service desk on +31 (0)20 235 11 40.
20. I am not satisfied with the solution of my complaint. What should I do?
- Canal Cruises
- Holland Tours
- Hop on Hop off
- Amsterdam Light Festival
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Covid-19 FAQ
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other