Did your flight get cancelled? Or did you forget it's your grandmother's birthday next weekend and are you not able to come to Amsterdam after all? Let us help you by making rebooking the date and time of your activity easy with our self-rebook system. On this page, you can change the date and time on tickets for a cruise or attraction.
Please pay attention to the following rebook rules:
- You can only rebook tickets for:
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Semi-open Boat Cruise
- 1 h. Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise from the Anne Frank House
- Amsterdam Icebar
- Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Red Light Secrets
Note: if you would like to reschedule any other ticket, please send us an email to email@example.com with your tickets attached.
- You can only rebook tickets up to 24 hours before the reservation. If you want to rebook between 24 and 8 hours before your reservation please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t rebook tickets with a date in the past.
- You must rebook all your tickets for the same attraction at once.
How does it work?
- Fill in your email address (this must be the same email address you’ve placed your original order with).
- Fill in your order reference (you can find this number on your tickets).
- Click on ‘change.’
- Choose the new date and time.
- Click on ‘rebook.’
- You will get an email with new tickets. Your old tickets will not be valid anymore.