Did your flight get cancelled? Or did you forget it's your grandmother's birthday next weekend and are you not able to go on your city trip after all? Let us help you by making rebooking the date and time of your activity easy with our self-rebook system.
Please pay attention to the following rebook rules:
- You can only self-rebook tickets for certain products, check the product page to make sure whether or not this is possible.
Note: if you would like to reschedule any other ticket, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your tickets attached.
- You can only rebook tickets yourself up to 24 hours before the reservation. If you want to rebook between 24 and 8 hours before your reservation please send us an email on email@example.com.
- You can’t rebook tickets with a date in the past.
- You must rebook all your tickets for the same attraction at once.
- You can rebook your tickets yourself 3 times.
How does it work?
- Fill in your email address (this must be the same email address you’ve placed your original order with).
- Fill in your order reference (you can find this number on your tickets and order confirmation).
- Click on ‘change.’
- Choose the new date and time.
- Click on ‘rebook.’
- You will get an email with new tickets. Your old tickets will not be valid anymore.