Keukenhof Garden Tour€ 55
Highlights Keukenhof Garden Tour
- Beautiful flower fields filled with millions of flowers
- A beautiful Flower parade
- Theme 2017: Dutch Design
The Keukenhof in Lisse is the world’s largest flower garden. The park is almost 32 hectares filled with 7 million tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. Enjoy the colors and fragrances in this unique park with the Keukenhof Garden Tour provided by Tours & Tickets!
Theme Keukenhof Gardens 2017
The theme for Keukenhof 2017 is 'Dutch Design'. The theme for Keukenhof 2017 is based on many works of famous Dutch artists and designers. These artists and designers such as Mondrian and Rietveld, have built the foundations for the Dutch design. Even to this day, Dutch designers are applauded worldwide for their designs in architecture, fashion, graphic design and furniture design.
Best time to visit Keukenhof
The Keukenhof Garden Tour with Tours & Tickets starts on March 23rd up to May 21th, 2017. There are numerous departures daily during the opening season. Every day is truly amazing in the Keukenhof gardens. We can guarantee you have never seen anything like it. Two months seem like a short period of time, but that is only to make sure the flowers bloom at their best ability and every visitor can see it with their own eyes. Normally the flowers bloom at their finest from the last week of April to the first week of May. But of course, the exact dates depend on the weather conditions.
Events during Keukenhof Flowers Fields
Would you like to experience something extra during your visit to the Keukenhof gardens? Make sure you check out these special events that are held during the opening season:
- Keukenhof Music (25 and 26 March 2017)
- Holland Heritage Weekend (31 March up to 2 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Flower market (7 up to 9 April 2017)
- Fun for Kids (14 up to 17 April 2017)
- Flower Parade (22 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Dutch Design Week (24 up to 30 April 2017)
- Food & Flower Festival (6 and 7 May 2017)
- Romance at Keukenhof (13 and 14 May 2017)
- Flowers & Fashion Festival (20 and 21 May 2017)