October 14, 2020
Over 6 weeks at the end of summer of 2020, over a 100 museums and attractions from 6 countries participated in Tiqets’ Awakening Weeks to celebrate the reopening of these and other cultural institutions. These attractions took viewers on a virtual tour, where guides answered questions from the audience, gave sneak peeks at upcoming exhibitions and fun facts about what was on show.
Amongst the many attractions in Amsterdam which participated in the Awakening Weeks were Ripley’s Believe or Not, Lovers Canal Cruises, Body Worlds: The Happiness Project and Moco Museum.
(Re)watch the virtual tours here or visit an attraction in-person.
Article continues below
Our top tips
- Jun 2, 2023 Tips for the perfect summer in Copenhagen
- May 30, 2023 Amsterdam Art Week: an international hub for art lovers
- May 16, 2023 Experience rainbow colours during Rotterdam Pride
- May 12, 2023 Celebrate the National Day of Sweden: 500 year anniversary
- May 5, 2023 Copenhagen: the city of craft beer
- May 4, 2023 Discover Berlin’s best museums
- May 2, 2023 Celebrating 185 years of ARTIS in Amsterdam
- Apr 18, 2023 A true Dutch party - King’s Day in Rotterdam
- Apr 14, 2023 Visit attractions for free during Stockholm Culture Night
- Apr 11, 2023 Celebrating King's Day in Amsterdam