Summer season (April 13 - October 29):
Daily at 09.45 (for the 15.15 h. departure click here)
Winter season (October 30 - April 12):
This tour has no departures in the winter season
- Extra information:
This tour has no departures on April 27 due to Kings Day
± 5 h.
30 min. before departure at Damrak 26
- Group size:
Max. 26 pers.
- Child age and price:
0-3 years: free
4-13 years: child ticket
- Operated by Tours & Tickets
- All Tours & Tickets Tours depart from the city center
- Live Guide in English and Spanish
- Admission to a beautiful working windmill
- Admission to the Cheese Factory Volendam incl. Cheese tasting
- Admission to the Volendam Museum
- Admission to the Old Dutch Bakery
- Including free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1h.
- Check-in Canal Cruise: 30. min. before departure at Prins Hendrikkade 25
- Canal cruise daily frequent departures from 9.30 - 21.00 h.
- The canal cruise is a separate ticket
- The canal cruise ticket can be used at a departure time of your choosing, without reservation
Select a date
- Not Available
There are no dates available
Select a time
There are no available time slots
Number of tickets
There are no prices available
Volendam, Zaanse Schans & Countryside (departure 9.45) + Free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1 h.
Discover Holland’s traditional villages, culture and windmills with a fantastic trip to the Dutch countryside! This exclusive small group excursion will take you to the beautiful Dutch countryside where you’ll be able to see the iconic windmills, do a tasting at a cheese factory, visit an authentic Dutch bakery and much more! This fun day trip to the Dutch countryside is a must during your holidays in the Netherlands. Go inside an antique working windmill, discover the region’s history at a fascinating museum and enjoy free time at the lovely fishing harbor on the Markermeer lake. Get your tickets now!
Discover the beautiful Dutch countryside!
Volendam and Zaanse Schans are two of the most iconic villages in the Dutch countryside. Odds are that if you’ve ever seen a postcard from Holland you will have seen pictures of one of these two towns. This is where most of the iconic windmills and idyllic scenery in the country are to be found. During the Dutch countryside tour, which lasts for approximately five hours, you will be accompanied by an expert guide who will show you the best sights and provide you with fascinating information about the region (in English and in Spanish). You’ll be able to go inside an old windmill and see how it’s still being used today. In Volendam, you will be invited to a tasting at a traditional cheese factory, which is one of the region’s delicacies. There will also be time for a visit to the town’s historical museum and an authentic old Dutch bakery. You’ll also have some free time during the Dutch countryside tour to do some exploring on your own or to have lunch at one of the traditional restaurants at the lively fishing harbor.
Go on one of the best Holland tours!
The Dutch countryside day trip is one of our best Holland tours. Tours & Tickets has over 30 years of experience in Amsterdam tours, Holland tours, and Belgium tours. A day in the Dutch countryside is definitely an unforgettable experience during your holidays in Holland. Tours depart from Damrak 26, just a few steps away from Amsterdam Central Station. Book your tickets right now!
About Tours & Tickets
Tours & Tickets, situated in the very heart of Amsterdam, has over 30 years of experience as a flexible incoming tour operator. We are specialized in offering excursions in The Netherlands and Belgium. And we offer various tickets for museums, attractions and all kinds of canal cruises. We also offer an exclusive range of combi deals.
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Keukenhof Tours
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other