Keukenhof Admission Only + Rijksmuseum€ 33,50
The Keukenhof has ended. On September 3th the biggest flower parade in the world will take place: Flower Parade Zundert.
For more tours in Holland take a look at our Holland Tours.
- Visit the most beautiful spring garden in te world (and also the biggest!)
- See more than 7 million bulbs in bloom
- Discover over 800 varieties of tulips in all kinds of colors
Keukenhof is open annually from mid-March to mid-May. People from all around the world come to see the hundreds of varieties of Tulips on display in natural surroundings during the Tulip Season. The tulips are cultivated and displayed in a very artistic manner. The amazing spring garden is enjoyable for everybody regardless of age. Even for kids, the Keukenhof is one big party!
What to expect
Every year there is a special theme connected to the Keukenhof. The theme for the 2017 season is 'Dutch Design'. This year the theme is based on many works of famous Dutch artists and designers. These artists and designers such as Mondrian and Rietveld, have built the foundations for the Dutch design. Even to this day, Dutch designers are applauded worldwide for their designs in architecture, fashion, graphic design and furniture design.
Every year there are several events during the Keukenhof season. Would you like to experience something extra during your visit to the Keukenhof gardens? Make sure you check out these special events that are held during the opening season:
- Keukenhof Music (25 and 26 March 2017)
- Holland Heritage Weekend (31 March up to 2 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Flower market (7 up to 9 April 2017)
- Fun for Kids (14 up to 17 April 2017)
- Flower Parade (22 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Dutch Design Week (24 up to 30 April 2017)
- Food & Flower Festival (6 and 7 May 2017)
- Romance at Keukenhof (13 and 14 May 2017)
- Flowers & Fashion Festival (20 and 21 May 2017)
- World-famous masterpieces by Rembrandt, Vermeer, Van Gogh and Frans Hals
- 800 years of Dutch art and history through 8000 objects
- Unique exhibitions
- Amazing interior design
The Rijksmuseum is the national pride of Holland and Amsterdam. The Rijksmuseum is the largest museum in the Netherlands and is home to an extensive and beautiful art collection, showcasing Dutch history during the period between 1200 AD and 2000 AD.
The museum is situated on the Museum Square. One of the first things to be amazed by is the Rijksmuseum building itself. The museum is situated in an impressive and giant complex combining Gothic and Renaissance architecture. This is truly one of Amsterdam’s greatest pieces of architecture.
The absolute highlights of the museum are The Night Watch of Rembrandt, The Milkmaid of Johannes Vermeer and the works of Jan Steen and Vincent van Gogh. Apart from the permanent exposition, the museum hosts unique exhibitions of contemporary artists and painters throughout the year.