Tours & Tickets started more than 34 years ago from the Damrak in Amsterdam as a sales desk for excursions and attractions. Today, Tours & Tickets is a market leader in terms of excursions, city tours, and ticket sales for a wide variety of museums, attractions, canal tours and sightseeing. Tours & Tickets sells more than 4 million tickets yearly through its uniquely styled Tours & Tickets shops, “shop-in-shop” outlets, hotels, resellers, and not to forget the handy website.
For one of our stores in the heart of Amsterdam, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Manager. Are you the team player, who finds it a challenge to bring our store and it’s team to a higher level?
As a Shop Manager you are the driving force in the daily hectic of Tours & Tickets. Here you and your team ensure that at the end of the day you can look back on a successful day. This means that you are responsible for:
• The day-to-day execution of the operation and the management of the team where you also act as a cooperating foreman
• Sends and stimulates sales targets of the suppliers
• Identifying opportunities and developments in the market and responding to them
• Providing management reports
• Handling complaints
• Acting as a contact person to important internal and external partners
• Final responsibility for the cash payments, cash flows and registration of the daily turnover
• Final responsibility for the evaluations of your team members
• Make suggestions for quality improvements
• Being present at meetings and product knowledge events
• Organize team meetings
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• MBO (eg Tourism / Catering / Facility) working and thinking level with experience as a supervisor/manager
• Commercial/sales experience in Tourism / Catering / Facility and/or comparable branches within a dynamic environment
• Experience in managing large teams
• Extensive knowledge of purchasing processes
• Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written. Spanish is a plus and Dutch is preferably
• Flexible available (during the day and evenings), even in the weekends and periodically on Sundays and public holidays
• Full-time available (39 hours per week)
• No 9 - 5 mentality
• Living in or around Amsterdam, knowledge of the city is a big plus
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
• A challenging job in a contemporary young and enthusiastic organization
• A good salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Tourism
• A great workplace in the center of Amsterdam
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holland Tours
- Hop on Hop off
- Kleine Groepen Tours
- België Tours
- Wandel en Fiets Tours
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Geselecteerd door Locals
- Dagje Amsterdam
- Jouw 'one stop shop' voor alle tours en attracties.
- De goedkoopste tickets. Vind ze bij Tours & Tickets.
- 'Fast track tickets'. Sla de wachtrijen over. Wacht nooit meer!
- Bij de meeste tours worden er meerdere talen gesproken. We begrijpen elkaar dus.