Vacancy Online Marketer
Tours & Tickets started more than 34 years ago from the Damrak in Amsterdam as a sales desk for excursions and attractions. Today, Tours & Tickets is a market leader in terms of excursions, city tours, and ticket sales for a wide variety of museums, attractions, canal tours and sightseeing. Tours & Tickets sells more than 4 million tickets yearly through its uniquely styled Tours & Tickets shops, “shop-in-shop” outlets, hotels, resellers, and not to forget the website.
For our operational head office in Amsterdam city center, we are looking for an analytical and enthusiastic:
Online Marketer (m/v) fulltime
Online marketing is key for Tours & Tickets. Customer segmentation, campaign automation, and programmatic marketing are concepts that you live by and breathe in. As an Online Marketer, you will create, optimize and segment the best channel mix possible aimed at attracting and retaining the customer. Marketing channels such SEA, SEO, E-mail, Affiliate, Display and Social are therefore known territory to you.
• Test and improve the affiliate/partner portal
• Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
• Acquire new leads and customers through online campaigns with offers and promotions
• Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
• Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
• Manage RTB campaign agency relationships
• Analyse RTB campaign activity
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or another relevant study.
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience in an online marketing/e-commerce environment.
• Experience in campaign automatization, customer segmentation, and programmatic marketing is a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in channels such as SEA/SEO/Email/Affiliate.
• Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Strong skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Minimum of 1-year Account Management experience.
• English and Dutch: Excellent speaking & writing. Other languages are a plus.
You also are:
• A team player
• Used to work with both internal as external stakeholders and know how to advise them on RTB, programmatic buying and the role of display within the marketing mix
• Getting things done mentality
• Persistent (tenacity)
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Data-driven and solid analytical skills
• Experience in the travel industry is a plus
Are you interested:
Please send in a copy of your resume and an extensively written motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org care of Kirsten Blom.
- Amsterdam Light Festival
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Keukenhof Tours
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Christmas in Amsterdam
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other