Vacancy Mobile Sales Steward
Tours & Tickets started more than 34 years ago from the Damrak in Amsterdam as a sales desk for excursions and attractions. Today, Tours & Tickets is a market leader in terms of excursions, city tours, and ticket sales for a wide variety of museums, attractions, canal tours and sightseeing. Tours & Tickets sells more than 4 million tickets yearly through its uniquely styled Tours & Tickets shops, “shop-in-shop” outlets, hotels, resellers, and not to forget the handy website and mobile application.
To supplement our team on the Amsterdam City Sightseeing buses were are looking for commercial and flexible Mobile Sales Stewards. In this varied function, you will be working not only as a motivated sales representative but also as a customer-friendly host or hostess, as well as an enthusiastic guide, providing our guests with additional information about Amsterdam’s highlights during their tour of the city.
WHAT DOES A MOBILE SALES STEWARD FUNCTION AT Tours & Tickets INVOLVE?
- Receiving customers, serving as a host/hostess on board the bus;
- Selling (cross- and upselling) all Tours & Tickets products;
- Pro-actively approaching customers with respect to service, sales, and entertainment;
- Answering guests’ questions;
- Providing correct information about products and services of Tours & Tickets and its partners.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our ideal candidate would have the following to offer:
- You have demonstrably excellent sales skills;
- Your language proficiency in English and Spanish is good, with Dutch being an additional advantage;
- You’re familiar with the primary touristic places in Amsterdam;
- Preferentially, you have experience in performing cashier duties;
- You are highly service-oriented, and have an enthusiastic and pro-active attitude;
- You are willing to work during weekends, vacation periods, and national holidays;
- You have no problem with varying work times and work days.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to gain experience in the tourism sector with a knowledgeable employer with years of experience in tourism;
- Varied work in an inspiring environment;
- An appropriate reward in accordance with the collective labour agreement for the Tourist sector;
- A challenging job in a contemporary, young, and enthusiastic organisation;
- A great workplace in the centre of Amsterdam;
- Pleasant and motivated colleagues.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please send in a copy of your resume and an extensive written motivation to email@example.com care of Froukje Vliegenberg.
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other