Vacancy Junior Content Marketer
Junior Content Marketer a.k.a. Social Media Guru wanted!
☼ WE ARE
Tourism Group is a fast-growing, leading organization in Urban Tourism in Amsterdam with a history going back over 30 years. It all started with the local iconic ticket selling company Tours & Tickets and grew from single-ticketing to a company with a diverse portfolio of excursions, museums, canal cruises and attractions and now has over 700 employees. With omnichannel ticketing and owned-content strategy. Our head office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, a stone’s throw from Central Station. Here, you will be working with passionate colleagues from all over the world. We have offices, stores, museums and attractions in and around Amsterdam, where we create an amazing experience for our guests and turning a city trip into a beyond expectation experience. Our next step is to take our online brands and e-commerce channels to new levels.
☺ YOUR CAREER
Are you a real Social Media Guru with an ambition to work for one of the fastest growing businesses in the tourism industry in Amsterdam? If the answer is "Yes!" Then we want you to join our Content and Social team as Junior Content Marketer. We are looking for a passionate, driven, motivated and social-loving person to strengthen our team. It is essential that you have experience in social media for businesses and that you’re bursting with ideas on how to bring our social channels to the next level. In fact, social is your passion, and you know it inside out. Social media has no secrets left for you.
Even though social media is a vital part of this job, you are also (partly) responsible for the content creation and content distribution for the other online channels of Tourism Group International and associated brands. For example, you’ll be writing SEO texts for our websites, newsletters and blog articles. If you are passionate about social media, using your creativity, and content creation, then look no further, you’ve found your dream job!
➩ YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking our social channels to the next level. This is your most important objective;
- Executing the social media strategy;
- Creating content calendars;
- Actively come up with useful and cost-efficient ways to create social media content;
- Writing, editing, creating and monitoring online content;
- Search engine optimization (SEO);
- Coordinating online marketing campaigns.
✰ YOUR SKILLS
- HBO/WO Degree in marketing/communication.
- A creative mastermind with a big imagination and vision.
- Pro-active and hands-on.
- Proven experience with social media and Photoshop.
- You are flexible, take the initiative and function well in a team.
- Experience in writing texts, SEO copywriting, analytics, e-mail marketing and creating social media content.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch.
- You are incredibly creative with writing copy and creating visual content.
- User-focussed and community minded.
- 1 year of experience in a similar position.
♡ OUR SKILLS
Beyond a suitable salary and discount to all your favorite city experiences, working at Tourism Group brings many opportunities. How about working at one of the fastest growing businesses in tourism, a dynamic and inspirational environment, a large and diverse brand portfolio, room for education and innovation… and awesome colleagues to have fun with at one of our own bars, just around the corner.
Get in touch with Nanda or Franka for a quick chat or your first interview with an espresso or fresh ginger tea.
Kirsten Blom - HR Adviseur
- Amsterdam Light Festival
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Escape Room Amsterdam
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other