Vacancy Entertainment Staff
Are you looking for a “cool” job?
The coolest attraction of The Netherlands is looking for new staff members! At -10 degrees Celsius, customers can enjoy a unique experience in a space where everything is made of ice: the walls, bar, chairs, and even the drinking glasses! We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated bar/entertainment personnel to correctly receive and guide our guests, primarily tourists from all over the world, during their Ice experience.
As bar/entertainment staff at the Amsterdam Icebar, you will guide our guests throughout their entire visit to ensure they go home with an unforgettable experience. This involves:
- Receiving guests for the Icebar and drumming up enthusiasm;
- Inquiring about guests’ experiences, and correctly dealing with any complaints;
- Routine cleaning chores, such as clearing/cleaning tables, rinsing glasses, etc.;
- Drawing on your commercial expertise, and optimally applying this (seizing sales opportunities)
The candidate we are looking for
- Has a representative, enthusiastic, and open character;
- Enjoys entertaining, and does not mind working in theme clothing;
- Has work experience in the catering sector (bars and restaurants) and/or entertainment;
- Has a motivated and service-oriented work ethic;
- Has a good language proficiency in Dutch and English, and preferably Spanish;
- Would not mind working irregular hours and weekends!
- A challenging and varied job in the center of Amsterdam with variable working hours: opening hours are between 11:30 and 24:00/03:00;
- Working in a young, international, and enthusiastic team!
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement for the catering sector.
Please send in your resume with a short motivation to email@example.com