Steward Mobile Sales (Host)
Job Vacancy: Steward Mobile Sales (Host)
Every year, thousands of tourists visit Amsterdam on their trip to the Netherlands.
With our highly motivated and enthousiastic team we give our customers an unforgettable holiday. We do this by giving the customer the best tailored advice on seeing the best highlights. Not only in Amsterdam, but also the rest of the Netherlands and even in Belgium.
Tours & Tickets started over 30 years ago as a sales agent for excusrsions and atractions. Meanwhile, Tours & Tickets is the marketleader in the field of excursions, city tours, canal cruises, and sells a wide range of tickets for museums, attractions and other tours.
For the expansion of our team on the buses and boats of City SightSeeing Amsterdam, we are looking for commercial and flexible Steward Moblile Sales (Hosts). In this versatile job, you are not only a highly motivated sales person, but also a host to ensure a high level of customer service for our guests.
What does working at Tours & Tickets enhold?
- Welcoming guests, act as host on the buses and the boats of City Sightseeing Amsterdam;
- Sales (cross- and upselling) for all products and services of Tours & Tickets;
- Having a proactive approach towards guests concerning customer service, sales, and entertainment;
- Answering questions from guests;
- Providing correct information on all the products and services of Tours & Tickets and its partners;
What do we require?
As the ideal candidate:
- You posses excellent sales skills;
- You speak English and Spanish; preferbly Dutch aswell;
- You know the main tourist highlights in Amsterdam;
- You have experience with cash register operations;
- You are enthusiastic, customer service oriented and have a proactive attitude;
- You are prepared to work during weekends, holidays and public holidays;
- You have no problem with flexible working hours and days;
What do we offer?
- The chance to gain experience in the area of tourism with the marketleader in Amsterdam;
- A varied job in an inspiring environment;
- Adequate compensation in accordance with the Collective Agreement for Tourism;
- A challenging job in a young, enthusiastic, international team;
- A contract during the high season, from March to October, with an extension if functioning accordingly;
- A great job location in the center of Amsterdam;
Are you intrested?
Send your CV accompanied by a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn. Human Resources.