Summer Season (March 23 - October 29):
Daily at 14.45 (also available at 08.45 h. click here)
Winter Season (October 30 - March 22):
Daily at 09.15 and 12.15 h.
- Extra information:
On April 27 this tour has a different departure time due to Kings Day:
Departs only at 08.45 h.
± 6 h.
30 min. before departure at Damrak 26
- Child age and price:
0-3 years: free
4-13 years: child ticket
- Operated by Tours & Tickets
- All Tours & Tickets Tours depart from the city center
- Live Guide in English and Spanish
- Admission to a beautiful working windmill
- Admission to the Cheese Factory Volendam
- Demonstration from a traditional clog maker
- Visit to the old Dutch bakery
- A boat trip on the Ijsselmeer
- GPS audio guide in 16 languages
- Including free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1h.
- Check-in Canal Cruise: 30. min. before departure at Prins Hendrikkade 25
- Canal cruise daily frequent departures from 9.30 - 21.00 h.
- The canal cruise is a separate ticket
- The canal cruise ticket can be used at a departure time of your choosing, without reservation
Select a date
- Not Available
There are no dates available
Select a time
There are no available time slots
Number of tickets
There are no prices available
Dutch Countryside and Windmills (departure 14.45) + Free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1 h.
If you ask anybody about what pops up in their head when they think of the Netherlands, most people will automatically begin to describe the lively center of Amsterdam, with its picturesque canals, historic buildings, exotic nightlife and open-minded culture. And while Amsterdam is undeniably one of the country’s most fascinating tourist attractions, the scenic Dutch Countryside and Windmills in the surroundings are often overlooked. Fortunately, you can easily combine your visit to the country’s bustling capital with a phenomenal tour of the traditional Dutch Countryside and Windmills. The peaceful villages of Zaanse Schans and Volendam are only a short ride away from the center. There you’ll be able to enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings and immerse yourself in the old way of life as you admire the colorful windmills. Take a look at our numerous offers and book one of our day trips to discover the beautiful Dutch Countryside and Windmills!
Enjoy an unforgettable Dutch Countryside and Windmills Tour!
Our Dutch Countryside and Windmills Tour will take you to the villages of Zaanse Schans and Volendam and on a boat trip on the IJsselmeer lake to the former island of Marken. The Dutch Countryside and Windmills Tour includes a wonderful cheese tasting at a cheese factory, an exciting demonstration by a traditional clog maker and you’ll even be able to go inside one of the antique working windmills. There will also be time for a guided stroll around the villages and to have a nice lunch in a local fish restaurant (not included). The Dutch Countryside and Windmills Tour lasts around six hours in total.
Book your tickets now!
The tour is an unforgettable experience that is sure to be cherished by adults and kids alike. Take a break from the hecticness of the city life and unwind completely as you visit one of the Netherlands’ best-kept secrets. You can reserve your fun-filled Dutch Countryside and Windmills adventure directly through our website or combine it with one of our other Amsterdam trips to save money and ensure that you get the most out of your holidays!
About Tours & Tickets
Tours & Tickets, situated in the very heart of Amsterdam, has over 30 years of experience as a flexible incoming tour operator. We are specialized in offering excursions in The Netherlands and Belgium. And we offer various tickets for museums, attractions and all kinds of canal cruises. We also offer an exclusive range of combi deals.
- Amsterdam Light Festival
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Keukenhof Tours
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Christmas in Amsterdam
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other