Hop on Hop off bus & boat 24 h. + Rijksmuseum€ 56,50 € 39,50
Highlights Hop On - Hop Off combination
- Travel within Amsterdam by bus and canal boat
- Host on board
- Panoramic roof
- Combine sightseeing and getting around the city
- Stops at must-see locations
- Best way to get around in Amsterdam
- Download the Free City Sightseeing Amsterdam App (App Store)
- Download the Free City Sightseeing Amsterdam App (Google Playstore)
- Click here for an overview of the routes
CitySightseeing Amsterdam welcomes you on board our distinctive red Hop-on Hop-off busses and boats. This unique bus and boat combination is the perfect way to discover Amsterdam at your own pace. Enjoy great panoramic views while following the carefully designed routes that take you past all the major landmarks that Amsterdam has to offer. You will also get to see interesting sights, such as the Royal Palace, the Western Church, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdam’s tallest windmill and the major museums and attractions. You can get on and off as often as you like and wherever you like during the 24-hour period.
- World-famous masterpieces by Rembrandt, Vermeer, Van Gogh and Frans Hals
- 800 years of Dutch art and history through 8000 objects
- Unique exhibitions
- Amazing interior design
The Rijksmuseum is the national pride of Holland and Amsterdam. The Rijksmuseum is the largest museum in the Netherlands and is home to an extensive and beautiful art collection, showcasing Dutch history during the period between 1200 AD and 2000 AD.
The museum is situated on the Museum Square. One of the first things to be amazed by is the Rijksmuseum building itself. The museum is situated in an impressive and giant complex combining Gothic and Renaissance architecture. This is truly one of Amsterdam’s greatest pieces of architecture.
The absolute highlights of the museum are The Night Watch of Rembrandt, The Milkmaid of Johannes Vermeer and the works of Jan Steen and Vincent van Gogh. Apart from the permanent exposition, the museum hosts unique exhibitions of contemporary artists and painters throughout the year.