Daily at 08.45 h.
- Extra information:
This tour has no departures on April 27 due to King's day
± 11 h.
30 min. before departure at Damrak 26
From March 22rd – May 13st 2018
- Operated by Tours & Tickets
- All Tours & Tickets Tours depart from the city center
- Visit to an authentic Dutch windmill and demonstration by a miller
- Visits to a cheese factory, wooden shoe factory and the Dutch Bakery
- Boat trip on the IJsselmeer
- Fast-track admission to Keukenhof
- Free time to discover Keukenhof at your own pace
- Including free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1h.
- Check-in Canal Cruise: 30. min. before departure at Prins Hendrikkade 25
- Canal cruise daily frequent departures from 9.30 - 21.00 h.
Select a date
- Not Available
There are no dates available
Select a time
There are no available time slots
Number of tickets
There are no prices available
Keukenhof Tour + Countryside & Windmills Tour + Free Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Visit the largest flower garden in Europe and discover traditional Holland! A Keukenhof Tour + Countryside Tour is a fantastic, full-day trip where you’ll enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the scenic Dutch villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken, and discover a world of colors and fragrances at Keukenhof. Tour dates and spaces for this excursion are limited, as Keukenhof is only open from the last week of March until mid-May. Book your tickets now to guarantee availability!
Enjoy an amazing Keukenhof Tour!
The Keukenhof Tour includes a bus trip and fast-track admission to this world-famous flower park, where you will find more than seven million tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils of all colors, shapes and sizes. During the Keukenhof Tour, you will have free time to explore the park at your own pace and the opportunity to buy tulip bulbs to take back home. The design of the gardens changes on a yearly basis, offering a unique experience on each Keukenhof Tour.
Unwind during the Countryside & Windmills in Holland Tour
There is no better way to complete the Keukenhof Tour than with a visit to the scenic towns and windmills in Holland. See what life is like at the picturesque villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken. Zaanse Schans is home to some of the most beautiful windmills in Holland. You’ll have the opportunity to see how they work and even be allowed inside a working one to take pictures! And that’s not all: besides discovering the colorful windmills in Holland, you’ll also go to an authentic Dutch bakery and a cheese factory (including a cheese tasting!), see a live demonstration by a traditional clog maker and take a boat trip on the IJsselmeer lake. Truly an unforgettable experience!
Get your tickets now!
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity and make your reservations right now! The Countryside & Keukenhof Tour is one of the best attractions in the Netherlands. The trips depart from Damrak 26 (by bus), which is just a few steps away from Amsterdam Central Station. Tickets for this Keukenhof Tour are limited so act now!
About Tours & Tickets
Tours & Tickets, situated in the very heart of Amsterdam, has over 30 years of experience as a flexible incoming tour operator. We are specialized in offering excursions in The Netherlands and Belgium. And we offer various tickets for museums, attractions and all kinds of canal cruises. We also offer an exclusive range of combi deals.
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Keukenhof Tours
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other