Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 09.30 h.
± 9,5 h.
30 min. before departure at Damrak 26
- Child age and price:
0-3 years: free
4-13 years: child ticket
- Operated by Tours & Tickets
- All Tours & Tickets Tours depart from the city center
- Live Guide in English, Spanish and German
- Admission to Euromast
- Admission to miniature town of Madurodam
- Visit the Royal Delft Manufactory
- City tour of Rotterdam and The Hague
- Walking tour in Delft
- Including free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1h.
- Check-in Canal Cruise: 30. min. before departure at Prins Hendrikkade 25
- Canal cruise daily frequent departures from 9.30 - 21.00 h.
- The canal cruise is a separate ticket
- The canal cruise ticket can be used at a departure time of your choosing, without reservation
Select a date
- Not Available
There are no dates available
Select a time
There are no available time slots
Number of tickets
There are no prices available
Grand Holland Tour + Free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1 h.
Combine a trip to the Euromast, Madurodam, Royal Delft Blue Experience and the beautiful Houses of Parliament in The Hague! The Grand Holland Tour is the perfect way to get an impression of what the Netherlands is all about beyond Amsterdam. The Grand Holland Tour will take you to Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague. You will go to the Euromast observation tower and enjoy the phenomenal view, followed by a tour of one of the few remaining Delftware ceramic factories and concluding with a trip to see the International Court of Justice from the outside and the famous miniature town of Madurodam. Don’t miss this high-value opportunity and get your tickets now!
What’s included in the Grand Holland Tour?
The Grand Holland Tour begins in the city center of Amsterdam, where you’ll travel by bus to Madurodam, the world-famous miniature town featuring highly-detailed scale replicas of Holland’s most iconic landmarks! The Grand Holland Tour will then show you The Hague, where there will be a guided walk of the center and the outside of Binnenhof (the world’s oldest House of Parliament that is still in use to this day!). You’ll be accompanied by an expert tour guide who is fluent in English, German and Spanish. You will then see Noordeinde Palace, where the Dutch King works. After this, the Grand Holland Tour continues to Delft, where there will be time for lunch (not included). In this beautiful medieval town, you will visit one of the last remaining Delftware factories, famous for their blue-and-white ceramics. Finally, you will visit Rotterdam. In Rotterdam, you will visit the 185-metre-tall Euromast tower, the city’s tallest structure. From the top, you can see the entire town, the port, the iconic Erasmus Bridge, and on clear days the visibility can extend to upwards of 30 kilometers!
Take a look at all of our fun Amsterdam trips!
Are you looking for other fun things to do during your holidays? Don’t forget to take a look at all of our phenomenal Amsterdam trips. We offer high prices, combination tickets, and discounts on the best Amsterdam trips and attractions! The Grand Holland Tour departs from Damrak 26 in Amsterdam. Trips have an average duration of approximately eight hours, including traveling time. Book your tickets now and discover the real Holland!
About Tours & Tickets
Tours & Tickets, situated in the very heart of Amsterdam, has over 30 years of experience as a flexible incoming tour operator. We are specialized in offering excursions in The Netherlands and Belgium. And we offer various tickets for museums, attractions and all kinds of canal cruises. We also offer an exclusive range of combi deals.
- Amsterdam Light Festival
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Keukenhof Tours
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Christmas in Amsterdam
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other