Summer season (March 23 - October 29):
Daily at 12.00 h.
Winter season (October 30 - March 22):
This tour has no departures in the winter season
- Extra information:
This tour has no departures on April 27 due to Kings Day
± 7 h.
30 min. before departure at Damrak 26
- Child age and price:
0-3 years: free
4-13 years: child ticket
- Operated by Tours & Tickets
- All Tours & Tickets Tours depart from the city center
- Live Guide in English, Spanish and German
- Admission to a beautiful working windmill
- Admission to the Cheese Factory Volendam
- Demonstration from a traditional clog maker
- A boat trip on the Ijsselmeer
- GPS audio guide in several languages
- Old Dutch bakery (optional)
- Including free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1h.
- Check-in Canal Cruise: 30. min. before departure at Prins Hendrikkade 25
- Canal cruise daily frequent departures from 9.30 - 21.00 h.
- The canal cruise is a separate ticket
- The canal cruise ticket can be used at a departure time of your choosing, without reservation
Select a date
- Not Available
There are no dates available
Select a time
There are no available time slots
Number of tickets
There are no prices available
Dutch Countryside & Windmills Tour (extended version) + Free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1 h.
This extended version of the Dutch Countryside and Windmills Tour is the perfect excuse to get out of the city and unwind while you explore the beautiful Dutch countryside. The Dutch Countryside and Windmills Tour has an average duration of seven hours, during which you will visit the traditional wooden windmills of Zaanse Schans, an authentic cheese factory, take a boat trip on the IJsselmeer and much more. Book the Dutch Countryside and Windmills Tour online and enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience!
What does the Dutch Windmills Tour include?
The fun Dutch Windmills Tour includes a live guide in English, Spanish and German, and transportation by bus from the Amsterdam city center. The Dutch Windmills Tour departs from Damrak 26 (just a short walk away from Amsterdam Central Station) and will first take you to Zaanse Schans. This village is famous for its lovely canals and old-fashioned wooden windmills. You´ll have the opportunity to go inside one of these windmills to see how it works! The Dutch Windmills Tour then continues on to Volendam, where there will be time for a cheese tasting at a traditional factory, a visit to an old Dutch bakery (optional) and a guided walk around Volendam. This old fishing village is known for its lively harbor and green wooden houses. There will also be enough time for you to have lunch at one of the restaurants at the harbor, although this is not included in the Dutch Windmills Tour. Lastly, the Dutch Windmills Tour will take you to on a boat trip on the IJsselmeer to the former island of Marken (now a peninsula), where you will see a live demonstration by an authentic clog maker.
Book your Dutch Windmills Tour tickets now!
You can make reservations for the Dutch Windmills Tour quickly and easily on our website. This is the best way to make sure there’s space available during your holidays. Don’t miss this great chance to discover the beautiful scenery of the Dutch countryside and see what the Netherlands is all about beyond Amsterdam. Book your Dutch Windmills Tour tickets today!
About Tours & Tickets
Tours & Tickets, situated in the very heart of Amsterdam, has over 30 years of experience as a flexible incoming tour operator. We are specialized in offering excursions in The Netherlands and Belgium. And we offer various tickets for museums, attractions and all kinds of canal cruises. We also offer an exclusive range of combi deals.
- Holland Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Hop on Hop off
- Keukenhof Tours
- Small Group Tours
- Belgium Tours
- Amsterdam Walking & Bike Tours
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- Amsterdam Nightlife
- Amsterdam for Kids
- Combi Discount
- Selected by Locals
- Amsterdam off the beaten path
- Your One stop shop for all tours and museums
- The cheapest tickets you can find them with us
- Skip the Line Tickets no more waiting in line
- Multiple languages so we understand each other