Red Light Secrets + 1 h. Amsterdam Canal Cruise€ 28 € 21
Highlights Red Light Secrets
- Unique chance to peek inside the hidden world of prostitution
- Museum is situated in a 17th century monumental canal house
- Ideally located in the center of Amsterdam and the center of the Red Light District
- Experience how it feels to ‘sit behind a window’, photos allowed!
- A hands on approach to learning about the history of prostitution
- An eye opening glance into the secrets of the famous Red Light District
Step into an intriguing world that remains hidden to many and discover the secrets of Amsterdam's most notorious neighbourhood in Red Light Secrets, museum of Prostitution. Take a look behind the scenes of the oldest profession in the world and experience what it feels like to take a seat behind one of the famous windows. Listen to the secrets of the women themselves, their moving dreams and desires. A short film will introduce you to the other side of the Red Light District, which is more than just the neighbourhood of paid sex. Visit the Red Light Secrets and experience for yourself how thrilling, surprising and exciting a museum can be!
Highlights Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque canals
- Enjoy stunning Amsterdam
- Enjoy the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district
Amsterdam is sometimes referred to as 'Venice of the North'. 100 km of canals divide the city into smaller islands, connected by beautiful historic bridges. The most famous canals are the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht. This cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. You will be able to admire the elegant merchants’ houses that have lined the canals since the Golden Age, the majestic façades and gables, beautiful churches, the iconic “Magere Brug” (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.
During the cruise we offer a commentary in 18 languages. Your visit to Amsterdam is only complete when you have experienced the city from the water.