Keukenhof Admission Only + 1h. Amsterdam Canal Cruise€ 34 € 29
- Visit the most beautiful spring garden in te world (and also the biggest!)
- See more than 7 million bulbs in bloom
- Discover over 800 varieties of tulips in all kinds of colours
Keukenhof is open annually from mid-March to mid-May. People from all around the world come to see the hundreds of varieties of Tulips on display in natural surroundings during the Tulip Season. The tulips are cultivated and displayed in a very artistic manner. The amazing spring garden is enjoyable for everybody regardless of age. Even for kids, the Keukenhof is one big party!
What to expect
Every year there is a special theme connected to the Keukenhof. The theme for the 2017 season is 'Dutch Design'. This year the theme is based on many works of famous Dutch artists and designers. These artists and designers such as Mondrian and Rietveld, have built the foundations for the Dutch design. Even to this day, Dutch designers are applauded worldwide for their designs in architecture, fashion, graphic design and furniture design.
Every year there are several events during the Keukenhof season. Would you like to experience something extra during your visit to the Keukenhof gardens? Make sure you check out these special events that are held during the opening season:
- Keukenhof Music (25 and 26 March 2017)
- Holland Heritage Weekend (31 March up to 2 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Flower market (7 up to 9 April 2017)
- Fun for Kids (14 up to 17 April 2017)
- Flower Parade (22 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Dutch Design Week (24 up to 30 April 2017)
- Food & Flower Festival (6 and 7 May 2017)
- Romance at Keukenhof (13 and 14 May 2017)
- Flowers & Fashion Festival (20 and 21 May 2017)
Highlights Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque canals
- Enjoy stunning Amsterdam
- Enjoy the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district
Amsterdam is sometimes referred to as 'Venice of the North'. 100 km of canals divide the city into smaller islands, connected by beautiful historic bridges. The most famous canals are the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht. This cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. You will be able to admire the elegant merchants’ houses that have lined the canals since the Golden Age, the majestic façades and gables, beautiful churches, the iconic “Magere Brug” (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. During the cruise we offer a commentary in 18 languages. Your visit to Amsterdam is only complete when you have experienced the city from the water.